December 19, 2016
It's Christmas! Tis the season to... lose the podcast you've just edited. So this is take 2 - and therefore forgive if it's a little bumpy & less polished. But it's still a festive cracker - taking in retro comedy from Blackadder to The Two Ronnies, via inside scoops from QI and The Apprentice... and a comedy legend in person:
- JIMMY CRICKET on his wellie-boot-filled career
- Comedian DAVE THOMPSON on being at the recording of Blackadder II
- A festive song from GAV MILNTHORPE
- QI elf STEVYN COLGAN's favourite fact connections
- Apprentice bronze place RICHARD WOODS on that cafe
- BELINDA CAMPBELL on her dad the writer for The Two Ronnies
- Poet RUSS BRAVO on LPs and weird rock interviews
...and a poetic sneak peek preview from Paul Kerensa's new book
November 24, 2016
Movie Night! Our 7 guests...
- DOMINIC HOLLAND on being a comedian AND Spider-man's Dad
- NEV PIERCE on jumping from film journalist to film-maker
- AMERICAN DAVE on where he'd build a wall
- JEZ GIBSON on how his 'Filmopolis' does cinema differently
- JENNIFER MASTERS on the run-time of the Movie of Her Life
- JON SANDYS on an unlikely romcom
- MY 3 YR OLD DAUGHTER on Donald Trump
Subscribe / Like us / Rate us / Ta!
November 1, 2016
7(ish) great guests, chat everything...
- MIRANDA HART on the perfect party & who gets her star-struck
- TIM VINE on dado rails
- DOMINIC HOLLAND on his son's red carpet moment
- RUSS ANDERSON on the seven wonders
- JENNIFER MASTERS on the seven dwarves
- BELINDA CAMPBELL on her dad the director of 'that show'
- NICK BATTLE on Englebert, Michael & The Spice Girls
...and is that MICHAEL BUBLE over there? Maybe... (Maybe not)
October 15, 2016
7 more guests from comedy/entertainment/my neighbourhood, chatting a bit of everything...
- Bridget Jones/Miranda star SALLY PHILLIPS on religion, swearing & her Down's Syndrome documentary
- QI elf STEVYN COLGAN on the brand new series
- stand-up DAVE THOMPSON on being Tinky-Winky
- Wide Awake Club creator NICK WILSON on a lifetime in children's TV
- Rev RICHARD COLES on weddings & funerals
- WAAF veteran MADLEINE EVANS on seeing Glen Miller's final performance
- comedian MILTON JONES on whether comedians are prophets
September 26, 2016
7 famous/unfamous/infamous guests chew over the following...
- top comic MILTON JONES on ad companies having 'similar' jokes to him
- Gogglebox's Rev KATE BOTTLEY on TV and vicardom
- 2015's The Apprentice bronze runner-up RICHARD WOODS on Lord Sugar of Amstrad
- moviemistakes.com's JON SANDYS on redundant keyboard keys
- chum RUSS ANDERSON on the anti-helium
- guerilla gardener RICHARD REYNOLDS on, well, guerrilla gardening
- my 5yr old SON hears my most embarrassing moment ever